Learn French in France with Active Languages
Full immersion in France is undoubtedly the best way to improve your language skills. Active Languages has developed close relationships with the best language schools in France so that you are sure of the quality of the programme you are going to attend.
Below you will find examples of the types of programmes you can attend at one specific school in Paris. Please contact us with your requirements for other language immersion programmes in other regions and/or countries.
Lean French in Paris
Learn French at our selected French Language School, one of the most prestigious French as a Foreign Language schools located in the city centre of Paris near the Grands Boulevards and the Opéra Garnier.
Created over 20 years ago, our school is a 'Qualité FLE' accredited French language school which offers top quality French language courses:
- Semi-Intensive and Intensive General French courses available in 6 to 8 levels of French all year round,
- Afternoon semi-intensive and intensive courses,
- Specialised French courses including Business French in mini-groups (maximum of 3 students per class in Business French), Executive and Manager programmes, French and Law programme and tailor-made individual lessons,
- DELF and DALF preparation courses,
- TCF and TEF preparation courses,
- Evening courses open all year round: General French language lessons two evening per week and Business French one evening per week
Summer French Courses including :
- The All-Inclusive Summer Campus for teens (13 to 17 years old), including full board accommodation, French language lessons, activities, visits and excursions.
- The Summer courses for Juniors from 6 to 12 years old and from 13 to 17 years old,
- The “day student” programme for teens (13 to 17 years old),
- The 15 hours/week Semi-Intensive French course for young adults (+16) and students,
- The highly popular Family programme where parents and children learn French in the morning and explore Paris in the afternoon. Parents don't have to take French lessons if they don't want to.
French Language Courses Reviews from Active Languages students :
I enjoyed a lot my stay in Paris. Unfortunately, I could stay for only one week. Anyway, I could get a good orientation about the French language, I learnt a lot. The teachers were very good, the exercises are very helpful and for everyday situations.
Marco Tulio Vaintraub
Thank you very much for a great time in the Paris Campus for my daughter Anastasia Vovk! She loved it! She had many friends, enhanced her French language's knowledge and admired Paris. She told me she had a fantastic time and dream about next campus! I thank you and your team for all.