Study Business English at ACCORD Manchester
ACCORD Manchester is one of the very few British Council accredited schools in England specialising in Business English courses for executives, professionals and students who need to communicate effectively in the business world.
At ACCORD Manchester, Business English students improve quickly thanks to the small class sizes and experienced teachers. Students are also encouraged to meet local business people through presentations in school, networking events, etc.
There are a number of Business General English courses available all year round:
- 20 hour or 25 hour Intensive Business English course
- Business English programme in multinational classes with individual tuition
- General English course with Business English workshops (20 hours per week)
- One-to-one programmes
- Closed groups
The main course objectives are:
- Gain confidence and communicate successfully in a cross-cultural environment
- Improve skills in analysing business issues in English
- Focus on specific work issues, professional requirements
- Socialise and network with greater confidence.
For further information, please contact us.
I wanted to find a Business English school outside London with small classes. And I found it in Manchester. The face to face lessons and the topics matched exactly my needs. We also worked on my weak points. The whole team was very helpful and approachable. And I found Manchester a really friendly place with lots of things to see and to do.