Europeanization, globalisation and localisation are the key words in the business world of today. Your company's expansion is closely linked to its involvement with foreign markets but dealing with a translation project can be daunting.
You have to be sure that your document will be translated accurately, appropriately within a set deadline … you have to trust the translation company you are working with and our customers' loyalty over the last 15 years is proof you can trust Active Languages with your translation projects.
Whether it's a marriage certificate, a sales contract, a brochure, a manual or a website, you need to be sure that the translation is perfect.
Our commitment to quality:
- All our translators are professional, qualified, experienced linguists who only translate into their mother tongue.
- Carefully selected and established team of translators, each specialising in his/her own field of expertise and with whom we regularly work with.
- Only the most qualified translators will be selected to work on the translation of your project(s).
- Availability & Consistency: Once we have assigned translators to work on your projects, whenever possible they will be re-assigned on future projects ensuring consistency throughout the assignments.
- Project management: One single project manager will be assigned to your projects and liaise between the translators and proofreaders and contacting you in case the translators have some queries. This way, the project manager and the translators assigned understand perfectly your needs and requirements.
- Localisation: Our translators and proofreaders adapt your project (website, marketing campaign, etc.) to meet the linguistic and cultural needs of the target market. This is vital to make sure your document addresses the market you want and that the document does not "sound" translated.
- Deadlines: We will agree upon a cost and turnaround time and ensure the final product is of the highest standard before it is returned to you within the agreed.1